Password Reset Disk
A windows password reset disk allows you to access your account on a local computer by resetting the password no matter how many times you have changed the password.
There are some easy step to create a password reset disk, but these procedure work only for Windows 10,8 and 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Click windows icon and then click Control panel.
- Click User Accounts & Family safety.
- Click User Accounts.
- Insert a USB flash drive.
- Click creates a password reset disk.
- When the Forgotten Password Wizard appears, click next.
- Select the drive in which you want to store your password, and then click next.
- In the Current User Account Password field, type your current password, and then click next.
- When the Progress bar reaches 100%, click next, and then click Finish.
- When the password reset disk has been created, remove the disk and store it in a safe location.
Tip: Anyone can use this disk to access your account on this computer, so it is important that you store the disk in a secure but accessible location.
You can store Password back-up file (userkey.psw) in accessible location like (Google Drive or One Drive).
If you still have difficulties logging into your windows system, book a service with DeltaDynamix and we would help you to get into your windows account.